Bull bar brackets

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug K 2

Reaction score
I am looking for brackets for a bull bar I picked up off Craigslist. It's the 3 inch tube westin bull bar and just was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some. I emailed/messaged westin and 2 other companies but no response yet. Open to Jerry rigging something but welding/bending thick metal isn't something I want to do.

So you just went to Pep Boys and talked to a sales rep and they got you the part? I didn't see anything on their website. The $50 price sounds awesome. The two companies I talked to want around $85 and no return/ promise that it will fit.

Hi Doug -

Yes - I went to the back, the order parts section desk. They asked for my "bar model number" first and then provided me the mounting kit that would serve both the truck and bar. They are technically two separate orders when you buy a Westin Bar, the bar is generic and the mounting brackets are car specific. Not sure if you have the same bar that I had, pictures in my library. That could potential change fitment.

I also recall it being like $48.

CHRIS

Chris,

The bar I have is the ultimate bull bar by westin. A little different but same concept. I think it was from a bigger truck because the westin website said the one for STs were 2.5 inch in diameter and mine is 3 inches. I'll give pep boys a shot. Hopefully they still do that here. Thanks for the heads up!

-Doug

Latest posts