Bucket List

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
Do you have one? Whats on it?

My wife and I try to do something new every year for our anniversary instead of doing the gift thing. So we keep knocking off the small stuff. But my more extravagant list is

Scuba at the great barrier reef

Motorcycle trip across the Alps

Helicopter snowboarding

Hang gliding non location specific

Attend Oktoberfest

JD, I always wanted to run in the Silver State Classic. Try Bonneville. Take a ride in a fighter jet. To see my ex one last time and punch her straight in the face. But I'll settle for a lap around America for our twentieth year anniversary this September 22. Plan is to drive the Trac from Jersey to Texas to Grand Canyon (with helicopter tour) up through Utah (Moab, arches, etc) to Glenwood Hot Springs in Colorado to Aspen for the night. Up through 4 high passes (9000 to 12000ft) Colorado Springs (Air Force Academy), the Gateway Arch to Indy and a tour of the track and museum then back home. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it! BC :smile0002:

Content edited, BC

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to drive more than 150 MPH. I have been over 130 a few times and over 100 many many times (chases). But I really want to feel 150 MPH. I am going to my first NASCAR race at Kansas Speedway in October and hope to do fast laps there. Some tracks have it available.

I was divorced in 1982 and my daughter has never spoken to me since. I would like her to know she is still my little girl and I love her.

That's it................... small list

Gerry

edited for typo

Two girls at the same time. And I bet if I were a millionare I could hook that up.

It is not that hard to arrange, though if your wife is like mine, that isn't going to happen.

Without a wife, it is simple to get it to happen.

Tom

Tom,

Not everyone is such a good looking and in shape male specimen like you. If we all had your good looks, charming personality, and flawless physique, we would all be having threesomes.

Your wife is a lucky woman.

Gerry Mac:

Try the Richard Petty Driving Expeience or one of the other driving experiences. Unless you have connections, that's most likely the only way to get on a real superspeedway. You can do either a ride along or a driving experience. The ride along is in the $100.00 range and the driving experiences run in the $300.00 to $500.00 for the basic package. I did Talledega (164 MPH), Indy (150 MPH), Michigan Speedway(125 MPH) and Daytona (146 MPH). I also did a ride along at Daytona. Michigan was scairy to me...not sure why! Talledega you basically hold it to the floor and enjoy (I have a video of on pass at Talledega in my library...I was in the # 20 car). Good luck and have funn!

One of the few things I'd like to do now is find a place where I could do a skeleton run (spelling?) .....like a luge run only you go head first. Another thing I'd like to do is own a FORD GT but unless I hit the lottery, that won't happen. Driving my old '69 BOSS 302 and my buddie's Viper is probably as close as I'll ever get.

'07 ST

:smile0006:

The Bucket list is one of my favorite movie! It's hard to go wrong with a Morgan Freeman movie!

'07 ST:smile0015:

I don't think the quote was from Bucket List. I think it was the guy in office space that used to play on drew carey. The guy that always said. "F'n A Man"

Two girls at one time...That was not on my bucket list because I did that before I was 20 years old ! Better to do that one while you still can !!:smile0014:

TJR,

Yes, I did see the movie and loved it. Morgan Freeman and Jack Nickelson are the only two who I can imagine in those roles...I'm suprised that more people did not see it? I heard some people complained that it made fun of people with Cancer? It was obvious that they did not see the movie, or at least did not understand what the movie was about.

...Rich

I did recognize the quote--although technically, it's "two chicks at the same time"...:smile0007:

What's scary is that there are t-shirts for sale with that quote--and they even come in infant sizes. :smile0005: