Boy Scouts/ Order of the Arrow

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Ritter

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here is in the BSA, particularly OA, if so I'm at Beaumont scout ranch by Fenton in Missouri for the Conclave, let me know if anyones here!

Arrow of light ???? Thats all I am familiar with...

Todd Z

I went thru that experience/initiation say 35 years ago.

It was an experience I will always remember as well as making Eagle scout

Enjoy your sell

Thank you! I just made eagle before my 18th birthday this last December, and I am brotherhood in the order of the arrow, as well as being an elected official for my OA lodge...

i did that back when i was................................................ in 5th grade...

felt good to get an arrow... dont remember y i stopped being in boy scouts... i guess cuz of football

Got Brotherhood?

Yes we do. There are a few OA in my son's troop, not as many as I'd like.

OA is a Boy Scout national honor society. Is is different than the Webelo "Arrow of Light".

I have been involved in Scouting for nearly 33 years, I am the recipient of the Arrow of Light and an Eagle Scout. I was just nominated to the OA as an adult. I will be going through my ordeal the end of October. The number of scouts in my troop/crew that are OA is pretty high. I would say about 30%. I belong to an extremely active troop where camping, hiking and general outdoor activities are very frequent. I believe in both the Scouting movement as well as the OA.

Latest posts