Bought a Mustang!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
Hi all! I just bought a loaded 2006 Mustang GT in black! It has 14k miles on it, black leather interior and upgraded interior including the MyColor feature, deleted rear spoiler and 18 inch wheels. The dealer added a billet grille to it, so I'll have to post pics later once I take some. I love this new car. Her name's Selene after the character on the Underworld movies. Eventually, I would like to change out the nose with the GT500KR nose and hood. This is by far the newest car I've owned, it still has the factory warrenty, and it still has new car smell.

As for Jade, I still have her. (At least until June.) I'm not selling her yet, but I'm loaning her to my parents for a while. And I will still be at Louisville with her!

Here's some of the dealer pics:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:D

Wellcome to the black mustang club (Black is not a color, Black is a part time job)

Heres mine after 16 hrs of detailing, than drive it 50 miles and it is covered with dust:([Broken External Image]:

I knew that picture was coming soon Bill... Thanks for making me drool all over my keyboard.... wait.. where's that smoke coming from.. uh oh.. be back after I get this drool off the laptop.........:lol::p

I would love to get a mustang but they just dont seem that comfortable being that i am 6'6" , i sat in one for about 5 seconds and cried cause thats what i really wanted to get to replace my wifes accord

Did you trade the ST? Either way stang is a keeper. Looks really nice. I like the new mustangs with out the spoiler. Congrads!

Black cars are great, for about 30 minutes after waxing

Tell me about it. I found tiny water spotting on the Trac, despite it being garaged here and in a covered parking deck at school. ... Which means I need to hit it with the Porter Cable AGAIN this summer. Sigh.

Great buy!!! Do yourself a favor and buy a set of FRPP Mufflers (Roush, Stingers) You will LOVE THEM!!!!!

Larry, you will love the car, mine has been relitively trouble free.

There has been two TSBs for the 06 models you may want to be aware of.

One is for the diff clutch packs, the other is fuel pump issues, both of which were replaced on mine.

Also a recall just came out last week on the pass side airbag, perhaps the dealer already took care of that.

Enjoy, lots of aftermarket toys for your new ride:D

Latest posts