body pieces from rack to back window

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary mendelow

Reaction score
there are two fiberglass pieces that go from under the luggage rack to the top of the back window..

just noticed today that they are totally shot or complete gone from my gen 1..

maybe the car wash..maybe mother nature..any way in the battle to keep the ship looking decent at 16 and counting i would like to replace these..anyone know what they are called and where to get them at a good price..i hate to go homemade fix.....

obviously if anyone has a set i am very interested in buying them if they are in good shape.

thanks to all who read and help and thanks to the great site as always.

gary

well thanks to swshawaii i have the right side ordered..left side is not availalble anywhere..

i was thinking about using a right on the left side and just calking it up top where no one will see it..kind of expensive to buy the piece and then cut it up right away..lol!!!

so,

i am thinking about making them..not sure if that was swshawaii's discussion of make them out of floor tile?? but that was amazing..

i am thinking a of that industrial black baseboard molding they use in hospitals and office buildings..

maybe go with black and not paint it???

not sure where to get a hunk of that stuff without having to buy a huge roll..

if anyone has any other ideas of something like that i could cut easily and would form fit easily please let me know..

its amazing how the pieces on my truck just disintegrated..not sure why they designed it like that..

any way, i am open to ideas and as always three cheers for swshawaii

Junk yard, Or search Ebay and when the junk yard posts pics of the truck, Email them asking for it, 9 times out of ten I get parts that way.

Todd Z

Latest posts