BODY MOUNT BUSHINGS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Grimes01

Reaction score
Has anybody found any aftermarket body mount bushings?

i have tried Prothane suspension,Spring works,Slickcar.com,Performance suspension,Jegs,Moog and Energy suspension. no luck.

found only at dealer. 170.00 for all four sets, plus tax..

ANY SUGGESTIONS?.....:huh:

None that i know of, BUT did you try our site sponsor for better pricing ??

Todd Z

Has anyone filled out a complaint with the NHTSA about this yet? Poking around the 'net I found a lot of people complaining about this, but no one saying they filed a complaint except to Ford.

My 2001 'Sploder (purchased new in Dec. 2000) has all the bushings rotted away and I've only got 65K on the odometer. That bites! And an extensive online search for the replacement parts has turned up nothing unless you want to do the body lift. Looks like it's time to visit the parts counter at the dealership to order some new ones. There's no way I'm gonna pay around $1000 to have it fixed. Looks like I'll make it a weekend and call in some favors and have a bunch of friends come over to help me do it.

Oh yeah. I was an early member to the group. Just have been away for quite a while.