Bluetooth / Muffler / Stereo

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cunnings

Reaction score
I have three questions about my new sprot trac.

Does anyone know how or where to get instructions on how to set up bluetooth with a Chocolate?

Doug when you put the muffler on was that the cat you cut off with the original muffler? Could you do the same muffler without removing the cat?

Can the stock stereo power a nicer 8" sub? I would need about 200 watts for an image dynamics 8". I also need about a 5" mounting debth, does the stock box allow for that?

Ok so maybe that was more than 3. I picked up my Adrenalin last Friday and love it so far. Except for the fact my wife hit a curb in it and f'ed my wheel.

what do you want to know about setting up bluetooth for a chocolate. ive had six of them and can probably help you out

I have never done it. What are the steps? I tried to have my phone find a bluetoooth device, but I keep getting a message saying none were found.

You will need an amp for the sub. It depends on where you want to mount it. With that depth, it won't fit inside the compartment behinde the seats. You will have to mod the plastic.;)

well thats because what ever device you are trying to find is not set on discovery mode

what device are you trying to bluetooth it to

I second Clay; the device you're trying to connect to the phone has to be set to connect to something else. Read that device's instructions and you should be able to get them to connect.

Latest posts