Black spare rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Piroth

Reaction score
Anyone running 4 of the black spare rims on their Trac? Just had to fix a flat, and the black rim looks kind of cool on my black '01.

If you've got pics, I'd love to see them.

I like the look of the spares as well, as long as the rest of the vehicle is set-up for that look, ie, 4x4/rugged.

Caymen runs the spares are winter wheels, I know he was pictures.

Normally, people just assume they need shiny wheels and go aftermarket.

Piro, I looked in your library and noticed that you use a Bosch oil filter. So that this thread does not get hijacked please start a new post on how it compares to the K&N Premium oil filter. Thanks :D

BTW - I think the black wheels on a black ST would look very nice, but red wheels on a red ST would not look right. Although red old school rims with Moon Equiped hub caps, I think, would look very cool. Also, sometime in the next couple of months I am going to order, from the Moon web site, a Rat Fink gear shift knob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodger (& Georgia),

I'll shoot you an e-mail in a moment. The Bosch wasn't actually for my Trac, but for my wife's Pilot.

I did see someone with all black stock 15" rims quite a while back but I can't remember who it was. To me, it does look better than the gray. If you're interested, I have mine which I no longer use. I got a good deal on 5 cast aluminum wheels that I have on the ST now.

Don't know about the black spare rims but a buddy of mine has these on his red ST. Every time I seem em, I think damn, they'd look good on my dark stone ST. Price is right too...

Dave, those are nice.....

Too bad they dont have them in 16 inch..

Todd Z

Ahhhhhh...the trash talk..........

GROW UP DUDE!!!!!!!!!

You are more apt to get your point across with more mainstream language.

Ah, let him talk. He's new around here anyway, doesn't know how things work. That's not a very good excuse for ignoring the rules, but, eh...

Here you go...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Tom

Latest posts