black rubber end piece for center channel on hard tonneau cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie Wagner

Reaction score
HELP. Someone ripped off the end piece on my tonneau cover. I do not have a number for the part. It is a small curved rubber piece that goes into the end of the center channel that covers the hinge on my center fold tonneau cover. There is one on each side. I am missing the one on the passenger side. I am willing to buy both if need to do so. My tonneau cover is black and my truck is a 2004. The dealer says that I have to buy a whole tonneau cover because they cannot get the part.

Check with fast parts network(sponsor). It looks like they may have what you are looking for. It is part #9 in the illustration for the tonneau cover. Less than $40 if it is the right part. Hope that helps.

Mike

Though those things are riveted on, when mine was knocked off I was lucky enough to find it in the mud but the only thing I could come up with to put it back on was to glue it back on. It's been a few months and it is still holding on, knock on wood.

Yup, Small bolts work perfect...

Todd Z

If you haven't found them yet I posted this on e-bay today. E-Mail me if interested [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160654492269&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts