Bin Laden's son threatens lawsuit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The article says:

A statement purporting to come from a son of Osama bin Laden denounced the al Qaeda leader's killing as "criminal" and said his burial at sea had humiliated the family, an online monitoring service said.

If this is true then the US should send a SEAL team to see him and discuss these charges with him and perhaps show him the Daniel Pearl video so he knows the real meaning of humiliation.

...Rich

Just out of curiousity, does he think his dad was "criminal" when he organized his terrorist attacks that killed a heck of a lot more??

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mfF1vkMQ0h0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice video.

The Linked Article said:
The statement, attributed to Omar bin Laden, bin Laden's fourth eldest son, said the al Qaeda chief's children reserved the right to take legal action in the United States and internationally to "determine the true fate of our vanished father,"

Out of curiosity, who in the United States & the International Community would hear such a worthless lawsuit?!

Could even the idealists who want terrorists captured by US forces tried in a civilian court entertain the absurdity of Bin Laden's son filing this lawsuit?

What would he get out of the lawsuit? Money? What, did Osama forget to invest? :grin:

I agree with all of you that the son of that scumbag shouldn't and won't get anything out of this.

That said...

I saw nowhere in the article an indication of a desire for monetary gain. Rather, it says he is seeking clarification of what happened to bin Ladin, both in how he died, and in what happened to him afterwards.

It sounds like he's saying that he doesn't take Obama at his word for how things happened before, during, and after this military action, and wants further proof of everything, as well as the ability to nitpick every single moment of the entire situation.

In other words, at least in this respect, EddieS, Redfish, KL, Les, budfromballground are just like bin Ladin.

:banana::bwahaha::banana::bwahaha::banana:

"Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,. Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed. By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave like one who wraps the drapery of his couch about him and lies down to pleasant dreams." Thantopsis

Bud - He thinketh we are the sons of a scumbag. My dad is rolling over on his Bronze Star.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like he's saying that he doesn't take Obama at his word for how things happened before, during, and after this military action, and wants further proof of everything, as well as the ability to nitpick every single moment of the entire situation.

I only asked if he wanted money, since as you pointed out, the article did not say. I couldn't fathom anything else he could seek from such a stupid lawsuit, but I forgot about petty publicity. The longer they keep OBL in the worldwide media, the greater a martyr he becomes, and an absurd lawsuit (or even just the call for one) does just that. Thanks for reminding me.

Exploiting that most people only refer to Osama by his last name, I see what you did there :grin: I contend that Bin Laden's son has profound ulterior motives for pursuing details of the operation. I don't believe that we aforementioned do. Technically "we" cannot, as I do not.

Also, considering how President Obama seemed to be out of the loop on the details, can anyone be faulted for not wanting to hear the specifics from him? I want to hear from the guy at the head of the table at the meeting, not the guy stuck in the corner on a folding chair. Even Hillary received a better seat. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiousity, does he think his dad was "criminal" when he organized his terrorist attacks that killed a heck of a lot more??

I would say the answer to this question is "no". The radical Muslims do not feel terrorist attacks are criminal. They believe it has been called out by Allah and therefore, it is not a crime.

It is no different than the radical Christians that feel blowing up abortion clinics is perfectly fine, in God's eyes.

Religon can be a wonderful thing, but it can also be a brainwashing cult.

Tom

Redfish, relax. Look at the dancing bananas and the Bwahahahahas. It was a joke, working off the fact that both bin Ladin Jr. and several posters on this board are calling into question how Obama handled the attack. Both Bud and KL--fellow targets of the joke--got it.

If anything has your dad rolling over on his Bronze Star, it's the fact that his son is overreacting to this, and using him and his Bronze Star as part of that overreaction.

Guess you missed the point of the ode. I should have put dancing bananas under it.

Don't worry about old Dad. He's made several 360's, (most attributed to me.) And just for your information, I didn't really bury him with it. It's was a joke. Once again I should have used the dancing bananas.

Don't worry about me I'm having a great day. :haveabeer:

Latest posts