Bin Laden's son threatens lawsuit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, never even knew dad had a Bronze Star until I found it in a box of his war records after he was long gone. Like many WWII veterans he never talked about the war. He was assigned to the 101st. Come to find out he was D-Day + 2 in a glider, Bastone, Market Garden in a glider, jumped into Germany, and one of the first into the camps. Much better than I, after two years in Army, 1966 - 1968 I piled everything the army gave me by the barracks, got in my car and never looked back.

Never had any hard feelings, just didn't understand.

wants further proof of everything, as well as the ability to nitpick every single moment of the entire situation.

In other words, at least in this respect, EddieS, Redfish, KL, Les, budfromballground are just like bin Ladin.

:eek:fftopic:

Uh Bill V, I dont understand your joke. I just now jumped into this thread.

If it has something to do with nitpicking. I feel as Im one that gets nit-picked over some things I post. I feel that you are one of the ones that have nit-picked me.

If you havent' noticed I never jump into any thread you start. or one where your opinion is different from mine. It has to do with some of the things you have spuued at me in the past. I felt they were hateful and predujuiced, towards what I thought or believed.

I have gotten angry with some on this board. I have never dissed' their opinions as you have.

I have no hate towards you, but I do stay away from you on this board.

Have a good day..I will...

:back2topic:

Eddie, the bin Ladin Jr. letter indicates that he/they want Obama to be held responsible for clarifying specific details of how bin Ladin was killed, whether it was appropriate for him to be buried at sea, etc.

You and/or others posted in another thread how they feel further clarification is needed from Obama as to what his role was in the bin Ladin mission, who made what decisions and how long those decisions took, whether it was appropriate for him to go golfing, etc.

I was just making a joke about the similarities between those two desires for further clarification and scrutiny of the minutia of the operation. That's all.

If you havent' noticed I never jump into any thread you start. or one where your opinion is different from mine. It has to do with some of the things you have spuued at me in the past. I felt they were hateful and predujuiced, towards what I thought or believed.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. NO hate or prejudice whatsoever.

I have never dissed' their opinions as you have.

Wow--that's one of the best oxymoronic statements I've heard in a long time. Claiming to never dis someone's opinion, while dissing their opinion. That's classic! If it was intentional/tongue-in-cheek, well done!! :banana:

Have a good day..I will...

I will! Glad you will too! :haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts