Behind back seat flashlight

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Price 2

Reaction score
Thanks to ZincST for the project and Hugh for the awesome camo Maglite 3D led find.:haveabeer: Hate to copy. But, hey, it's too perfect. ...I went back and forth trying to find the best placement. ...Not quickly accessible, but I certainly didn't want to give someone a reason to break my windows. Ive got a led mini maglite w/case and all the accessory's(its BRIGHT) tucked into the side "explorer bag" for quick stuff. I'm concerned leaving it back there in this 100 degree heat though. Also, worried about battery corrosion over time. Maybe I should take the batteries out. Probably wont use it regularly. It's nice to just know it's back there.

Thanks again. It's AWESOME!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I use mine all the time. I also have a mini LED Maglite in the pocket on the door that is for quick access and less lighting needs but I find myself grabbing the 3D a lot. I rarely have the back seats in the up position but I don't worry too much about theft. I can't say I know exactly how hot it gets in Texas but I can say that south Georgia'll make ya sweat. Haven't had any issues regarding heat so far. I also haven't removed the batteries or replaced them but I do try to remember to check them occasionally. Been awhile, though.

Latest posts