Bed Extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom buczkowski

Reaction score
I am looking to get rid of the Bed Extender from my 2001 job 2 ST. It has been mostly kept in the garage hanging on a hook so it's not all dinged up! I will take any reasonable offer cuz the ST is getting traded in Weds. at noon.Also if you come quick it has Aftermarket Gun metal tail lights and a class 3 hidden hitch that can be had for a token amount! I guess I should have posted earlier but the whole thing went down fast when the Rear End along with the front hubs both started barking! I live in Southern Michigan just north of the Ohio border along I-75.I* can hold the Bed Extender but if you want to do some part swapping get here quick. Tom almost forgot...the original floor mats are in great shape since they have always been covered by a weather tech mat. those can be held also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought about the extender - If possible you should remove the pivots (the pins screwed in the bed that the extender pivots on), to sell along with the extender. Will save the buyer some trouble.

You said you could hold onto the bed extender? If so for maybe a month? waiting on the income tax return but would love to maybe get it, if it came with all the hardware. Would you be able to ship it as well?

Kane....Yes I can hold on to the extender make me an offer. Kevin, I cannot trade the truck in without tail lights,it would have to be a swap deal with the ones you have to make it work.Any body feel free to call me on my cell at 734-244-6297. The dealership just called and my new one won't be ready until 3pm today so I need some solid commitments to know what to remove prior,thanks Tom

How about $75-80 for the bed extender? I dont know how much shipping would cost, I live in area code 67212. If you could let me know how much shipping is? Thanks man...

Latest posts