BBR Adrenalin: M90 RoushCharged

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinbakon

Reaction score
A buddy of mine sent this to me . . . . both the owner and another member of the SVT site own an Adrenalin, but I don't believe they're on Mysporttrac.

It looks like it's still in progress and he'll hopefully have some numbers up soon.

I'd also like to know what it costs him when it's all done.

[Broken External Image]:

This could be, but I'm not sure, the red Adrenalin that Liz Jones owns who works at BBR. When I emailed her about a month ago she was waiting to have them install an M90 for her. She also said there were a few people in line waiting for the same blower install. It certainly will be interesting to see how it turns out. It would be nice to know what the estimated gross hp\torque numbers that the roushcharger might expect?

I'm beyond satisfied with the Saleen Series VI in my ST.

Keep us posted if you find out anymore. :supercool:

The numbers between the M90 and the saleen will be about the same, yours just makes power in a more efficiant way.

that is her trac BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
You NEED to check out this Truck !!!

Adren Getting a 5.4L upgrade with Whipple 2.3 S/C !!!!

I am proud to say I sponsored him with a TB !!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrader-Performance/81593208490

Last edited by a moderator:
That is going to have crazy power! Ya think he'll bullet proof the tranny?

Gotta be well over 500hp when its done I bet...

Thanks for the link. :banana:

Hate to be the one to say I TOLD YOU SO!

haha

$5999 for the Stage 1 Kit.......

Stage m2 Kit is a smaller pulley and a larger MAF (possibly a single blade TB)

Still waiting to hear back from BBR on the Install Price and the potential of the Stg2 kit!

In a debate between Brenspeed and BBR...I have to go with BBR casue it's a TON closer to me! Now if I lived in KY again, it would be a no brainer!

Justin at VMP wants to pu ton a TVS SC on my setup, but I'm not so sure that's the way to go for this Tranny!

Latest posts