bags almost done, pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC bagged a friend of mines Nissan. I want mine done but I'm a little scared to go through with it. My husband has an Astro that he just bagged and put a V8 in. He's working on getting everything shaved at the moment.

Do u have side to side?

Yes, i have side to side, i have 8 valves, but with the 2 link style suspension it doesnt allow me to use it. if i dump one side the opposite rear tire will come off the ground kinda like three wheel but its not good to do this because it stresses the frame out terribly.

Ohhh, I see.......a friend of mine just traded his bagged, body dropped truck for a bagged Caprice and it has side to side on it and he said he's going to do away with it b/c it causes too much stress. Anywayz, I love ur truck!!! :)

thanks tony, I wouldn't want to go any further than your drop, but i guess i'd have to notch it to get it to that.. just wondering if i'd like the height without the notch, but i guess i could see if i like it then notch it if i wanted.

I'm just trying to figure out everything i'd need to do before i proceed.

JM

Latest posts