AUX audio port location???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello I am about to purchase a used 07 gold limited sport trac private sale with the Bass thing behind the driver seat (premium audio pkg?) I test drove it the other day and could not find the AUX audio port. Could someone take a picture of there's for me or tell exactly where it is or should be?

It has 110k miles, V8, leather all the bells n whistles back window goes down, 6 CD changer, hard cover, bed extender, been taken very good care of inside and out feels like new. They're asking 14.5k they'll go as low as 14k even. From all my research and looking country wide that sounds very good, I know the shop that does all work it's been maintained very well, mostly highway miles they say and the wife's vehicle. So it's probably the best 110k miles you could ever ask for.

Auxiliary input jack (Pages 38-39)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for sure. I thought some of the early '07s didnt have the port. Does' this one have the roll down window?

You're correct Eddie. Only on late 2007 builds. Same applies for the '07 bed power window.

Last edited by a moderator:
DANG IT! :fire: :banghead: Ya this one definitely doesn't have it then, I remember there's nothing next to the charger port there kinda under the armrest! This one literally has everything else though! GRRRRR Any suggestions on aftermarket solutions???

Latest posts