ATV key, Larue maybe?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountyMounty

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2007 Honda Foreman last week and today I lost the only key that came with it. I think I may have left it on the bumper or tonneau cover after unhooking the trailer and then drove off. I have searched everywhere. Tomorrow I will call my closest dealer to see what they can do (I bought this used with 120miles on it).

Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where to get new keys other than dealer, I have checked eBay and find many on there but none for my model.

If you see this Larue I was thinking you may be of assistance. (I have sent an email to you as well)

you are going to need the dealer to get the key code anyway......it's the same as a car, the VIn of the atv has a certain key code....

Thanks Larue, replied back. FYI for anyone wanting to know, was a simple solution. Just popped off ignition and got the key code stamped on it went tot he dealer with that code and they made me up two keys for $11 bucks. Time to ride. :)