Attn: LaRue

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve McKellop

Reaction score
Do you have the Tibbe non-RFID blanks for the Transit Connect? My friggin remote died on me last night and when I came out of McD's I couldn't get in it! Had to call Roadside Assistance. I want a non-RFID to hide on the van. RFID blanks are $14 on ebay. Guess I could just not program it, if I can get it cut!

Sorry Steve but I can't help you on a Tibbe...... Check out keylessrideDOTcom. (my choice on the net) Getting a blank cut is where you are going to have the biggest problem.....

BTW FWIW,,, on my trip to and from Boston,, I saw MILLIONS of TC's,,, DAMMIT! I WANT ONE!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL LaRue,keep the faith. Maybe you'll end up with one some day. I like the red :haveabeer: They're going to produce them here in the US now too ya know.

Guess I'll just bit the bullet and order a key pre-cut from Ford.:angry:

Man the lock-out dude had this little pump-up bag he slid in the door crack and a long multi-angled rod ..... he had it open in less than a minute! Gotta have!! Beats a Slim-Jim all to pieces! Do you use these Steck tools?

Sorry you and Rose picked up a Yankee-bug while in Bastan .....:grin: Hope you both recover quickly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I use a long reach tool and the air bag on 99.9% of the cars and trucks I open. About the only use for a slim jim is the older cars and some of the older semi's. I use these guys tools.

[Broken External Image]: