ATTN: Coastiejoe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS DAVIS 2

Reaction score
If you had to replace what would you do that will only take one day at the most. That is with 3 people working on it. Should i do the whole rear diff or what? I geuss i should take the pan off and take a gander at it huh. I just got money sent to me from my father in law to pay for it. All my money that i have is saved up cuz i just got a house for my wife, i am about to go to korea so this is on the hot plate to get done. Thanks

ya i have two friends who are very good with it and they are going to help me or should i say i help them.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

With limited knowledge and tools it is easier but a bit more costly to do the entire rear end. If you do the punkin, AKA third member, it will be less screwing around with the springs and axle housing but does require a bit more knowledge and tools. The third member needs to be installed and the lash needs to be adjusted and things like that.

So basically, one way is pretty much grunt work and the other is cheaper but a bit more technical work...

i am not worried about tools i have everything you could ask for including 8 lifts, paint both and everything else. That have a shop on post that i can use. they have mechanics that work there that helps you out and that does not count the people that is going to help me, i just wanted to know yalls opion. If you can get me the stuff pretty cheap let me know. I also put some video in my library you can watch and see if you can hear it.

I can easily help you with the parts. You just have to let me know if your interest is in the punkin or the complete rear end.

What I had priced earlier was the punkin...

Let me know...

Ya i tried to send you something back but for some reason it would not send you anything. I am intrested in it and my zip is 36362.Those prices you gave me in my email are they whole rear ends or what. What do you think about a rebuild kit. le tme know i am starting tomorrow. thanks a bunch man.

E-mail sent to you with details on various items...

I need to know what is damaged before I give you thoughts on re-build kit.

If the housing is hurt, then your re-build kit is money spent on top of more money spent to get a housing....

Latest posts