Anyone thirsty?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Geist

Reaction score
I just got back from a week in the Poconos Mountains (I was a volunteer counselor for a group of 7 year old boys who had or have cancer). Some interesting things that happened during this week: testing the load capability of the ST. Who knew water and soda could be so heavy?

[Broken External Image]:

I also spotted the Red Bull ST but wasn't quick enough to snap a photo. The ladies in the vehicle were looking quite nice, too.

hefhay,

The Trac seats fold down. You would have been able to load them a little better that way.

Tom

The camp was excellent. We had great weather. It was my 6th year doing this and the camp celebrated it's 20th birthday. We had about 100 staff members and roughly 175 kids. My personal highlight was racing a friend up a 50 foot tree on a ropes course and beating his time of 29 seconds by two seconds (he climbs quite a bit (competitively) and I haven't climbed in 10 years). And for the second year in a row...no black bears. Bummer!

Caymen...You may be right that I could have done it a little better but it didn't cross my mind and we had another truck that we filled up (with other stuff).

TomT...if that was beer, I don't think we would've be very effective counselors for the week...but it would've been fun.

Pictures from the entire week can be viewed at www.ronaldmcdonaldcamp.org - if anyone is interested. If you look at the day 1 photos...my cabin made the album by doing our best impression of a Clark Griswold house lighting.