Anyone interested in Y-pipe now?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Darbyshire

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the y-pipe i have been trying to sell, let me know.

Again, It was bought from Zabteck a few months back and was never used. It was stored in its box inside at all times and is brand new. It is packaged safely and is ready to be shipped.

Was bought for $375 + shipping, Will sell for $325 shipped to you.

Please reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If any one is considering purchasing one from us, I can verify we sold this one to him.

Go a head and purchase this one from him. Thats a good price. Don't let it slip away !!!!!

Todd Z

Guys this a great upgrade and price. If you are considering it, best move on it. If you wait till ToddZ has to get you one it will take longer. The factory has to fab it per order. I have one on my '04. Passes emissions in one of the stricktest counties in Texas. It will not throw any check engine codes. I have been replacing the pre-cat with y-pipes and such for years on many different cars. It gives our 4.0L V6 a deeper tone. A good sound.

Im very interested. Im in the process of replacing the clutch and shifter atm. Id love to purchase it from you late december early january if its still around