Anyone from Canada going to Louisville?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
Just checkin to see if anyone from Canada has been to the annual Kentucky meet? I'm super interested in going - even had a dream about it the other night :lol: Its about an 8 hr drive from where I am, so I'm not sure how likely it is that I will be attending or whether it would be worth me making the drive in the first place.

Don and his wife made the trip last time, Great people !!!

Todd Z

I am pretty sure he was from somewhere in Ontario.

I am thinking of going. I have never been before but it sounds like it would be an interesting event. I am from Brampton so it is a drive that will be a little over 9 hours.

If it's less than a day, it's nothing of a drive. You can't let a paltry 9 hours deter you from a once every 2 year chance.

It was over 9 hours for me as well in '06. I plan to go again this year. It's worth the drive.

Any members from Canada want to pick up a few items for me?

I WISH it was only an 8 hour drive for me. Though I would absolutely love to go to the meet the 23 hr 1400 mile drive just isn't going to happen. I love road trips and dont mind drving at all, I have driven ME to FL non stop three times in my life plus many other long road trips, but its not the drive that is the problem. I just cant justify the 3000 miles on the ST and $600 worth of gas. If I was only 8hrs away I would be there for sure. Im hoping I might be able to make a long island meet (about a 10 hr drive for me) if there is one this year. Hope you all have fun I know you will.

Well, I really would like to attend,,,,,but from the west coast, I just can't justify the cost, let alone the long drive,,,,,,,the driving doesn't bother me as much as the cost of the drive, along with the stay,,,,,,,,,,,I am waiting for another west coast meet!??

It is about 14 hours for us and 800+ miles for us.....

Cubber.... Maybe 2009 we could make it a West coast meet..... ??? We can talk to ford while at louisville this year....

Todd Z

Latest posts