Anyone ever been in Medford Oregon?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once knew someone who lived in Medford. From her description I got the impression that Medford was a nice little town in the "Stoner" section of Southern Oregon. I didn't get the impression, however, that there was a lot to do there. The town of Klamath Falls isn't too far away and the river was supposedly a good place to go fly fishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I knew a guy from there too, he said it was one of the most beautiful places he's ever been and he was glad he lived there. Of course this was an inmate at the county jail, whenever I worked as a sheriff's deputy...but don't let THAT influence your decision. haha

Medford is pretty nice. Very hot and dry in the summer, and not as rainy as other parts of Oregon in the winter. Grants Pass (where I was born) is a really neat little town, growing like crazy. I live up in Eugene.

Hey Tonka,

My tribe (KLAMATH) is from that area. I have brothers and family there they could try out your Tonkatrac for you. My brother loved your Trac pics. I might be able to get you a hunting trip Deer, Elk, Salmon...or Bear. :)

Raserx

Last edited by a moderator:
Medford is great if you like the outdoors. The Rogue river has great fishing and there many lakes close by.You can drive 20 min and go hunting. There is also gold in the hills S.W. of town. the only real down side is the lack of nightlife if your used to that kind of thing in a big city.the housing market is sky high and the job market is getting better. I have been here 12 years now and i love it. origenaly form Portland OR

Tonka Trac--

If you're still looking for a city to call home, why not come up to the Lake Minnetonka area of Minnesota? After all, if you're going to call yourself "Tonka Trac", you might as well live near Tonka's birthplace! Yeah, I know you think you need it to be above 50 year-round--but honestly, the winters here really aren't that bad, and they lead to all sorts of fun experiences you can't have in warmer climates, like snowmobiling, skiing (both downhill and cross country), ice fishing, outdoor skating, and snowshoeing. Give it a look!

Latest posts