anyone doing another meet in jersey or new york soon

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would also be great to get some ideas and some more knowledge of my trac. Also thinking about buying an 07 once i get some bills paid and after my next trip to iraq

We are going to be at englishtown race track some time in October, Not an official meet, but just some 1/4 mile runs....

I know Sal A wants a meet, Maybe in November after my wedding..

Todd Z

by november my rims will probably be off of my truck cuz of the winter but thats cool...

wheres the englishtown race track at?

i dont think my trac is close to being able to do some 1/4 mile runs...dont have anything done to it besides an intake but i will probably come out to see

Alan.....English town, New Jersey.

It's ok if your Trac isn't track worthy yet, you could just come and hang...

I was thinking about November also Todd, maybe even a dyno day but

maybe just a get together. I actually spoke to Advance Auto Parts yesterday

about having a meet in there parking lot because they were having the

Long Island Lincoln Mark IIIV club there today and it is free to have a meet there,

just a thought. It also maybe cold out then so we may have to find a place indoors....

What would be a good weekend in November to do this???

Let me know if any one has any suggestions.... I can handle organizing this.

Who knows maybe our sponsors may be generous again like the last meet????

Paul H

that sounds great...not sure how far englishtown is away from Mcguire but im sure it isnt to far...just let me know when and i will be there...would be great to see you guys and see the stuff you have done with your trac...

wife wants to get online so i will be back later...

if anyone is on yahoo messenger you can add me at alanb_1982

Actually Adam I'm going to have a contest of the closest person to the meet this time...switch it up a bit.....Oh by the way the meet is at my house!!!:lol::lol::lol: I WIN!!!:D:D

But seriously, I will see what I can come up with for a meet. It's goingto be tough because of Thanksgiving so that eliminates a weekend. Likely maybe the first or second week of November.

Paul H

Latest posts