Any SCUBA divers?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase Straw

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else on this board scuba dive? My wife and MAY be doing a dive trip in Oct in the gulf of mexico and was just wondering if the was any interest to do a sport trac dive trip. I am still unsure if I will get the rotations for school that will allow me to take off a week to do this. We are looking at doing a live aboard or staying in Cozumel for a week.

A little over a 1,000 dives. Work and Sport. Leaving Monday to do a little diving at Cayman Brac. Friends house is right on the beach overlooking a drop-off a quarter mile off the beach.

:haveabeer:

My girl friend just did the class and needs to do the open water certs dives. I am have certified for years.

We just started making plans for a few dive trips last night.

Soooo, if you are serious and can get info out soon, then we will meet you there...

I am open water, advanced open water, rescue diver and 1 test away from my Master Diver cert...

I believe there was a member that had diver in his name too....

Todd Z

The Keys, Carribbean and the wrecks off the New Jersey shore(good lobsters). There is an ex navy vessel, I think in Bonaire, that is a live aboard. My friends have done it several times and had nothing but good to say about it. I'll check for you. Bob

I just got my rotation schedule back for my last year of pharmacy school. It turns out that the 6 week rotation I am getting off is the 6 weeks after new years. I requested October off and did not get it. So, October is out for me, but my wife and I are seeing if we can get some time off for her in January or the first 2 weeks of Feb. I will keep you guys posted as it gets closer.

Latest posts