any one tryed this

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go look at the TV's at BesT Buy or WalMart etc. before making a decision.

Saying one is better than another is 100% subjective.

Its like saying that white SportTracs are better than green ones (they are).

What I see as "better", you may not.

I looked at 4 or 5 different TV's before setteling on a Samsung, but you may not like the picture on Samsung. My parents always buy Sony's, but I think you can see the black between the pixels on Sony TV's and I don't like that.

In general, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Panasonic and Pioneer are considered "first tier". Vizio is considered the best of the "second tier", and the best TV for the money.

i have bought a lot from NewEgg also but i think it depends on where you are located

as they have 3 shipping locations, CA TN and NJ. being in NJ i ended up getting a better price

on my 42" panasonic plasma from B&H photo in NYC with no sales tax ,free shipping

and i had the TV the next evening.

NewEgg was $30 more with free shipping but had to charge sales tax since they have the warehouse here.

one other thing, if you decide to buy from a different internet seller than newegg or B&H do a BBB and consumers affairs search of them before purchase i say this because a friend wanted a video camera and bought from a place called broadway camera in NYC. total rip off artists and have complaints a mile long

WOW,

Thanks for the response! I knew that I could rely on my Sport Trac friends. I will use your advise to make my decision. You all have really been a big help. Thanks again!:)

Right now, Crutchfields has a special on the 46 inch Toshiba LCD.

Free shipping and SETUP in your home (they call it White Glove delivery).

I buy a lot from them and have never been stung.

But since I've had such terrible luck with my 4 year old Toshiba plasma 42 inch, I'll never buy another Toshiba. :(