Alignment report

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Price 2

Reaction score
So, how does this look? The spec that are highlighted in yellow are from the Ford workshop manual. The alignment shops min/max are a little different. (particularly rht caster )

I was comparing the report at the shop(NTB-only place open today) with the Ford specs and the counter guy says "as long as they are in the green, its good". That told me who I was dealing with at that moment and decided to just bite my lip. Spoke to the tech(Jesus)(knew I'd be safe with that name-even though he pronounced it differently :) ) on the way out. He was really nice and answered every one of my questions/concerns and was super knowledgeable. Slipped him some cash.

Seemed to track nice and straight on the way home and steering wheel was centered. I just thought I'd ask what you all thought of the Final specs. I purchased a 1 yr unlimited alignment just in case. Also, may do a TT soon to level her out.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
man, those didnt come out to well. I think I had my greasy fingers all over my phone camera lens :)

FRONT: left caster 3.8 left camber -0.3

right caster 4.4 right camber -0.4

left toe .05 right toe. 05 Total toe .10

REAR: left camber 0

right camber -.1

left toe -.1

right toe .05

Total toe .05

Thrust angle .1

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see any issues with those numbers.

I've got a new tech that I hired that came from one of the larger chain stores here that tried the old "it's in the green so it's good" line on me, so for the last 2 months he has had to do all the alignments, show me before and after numbers and have me test drive them after he is finished...he's finally getting it.

Thank you for the conformation!

You sound like a great owner/manager. Proper training is a win/win for both the business and the employee's personal knowledge. (whether they realize it or not)

Latest posts