Aerospace Expectant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Stamps

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of 303 Aerospace Expectant? I was told that this solution does a better job at preserving the vinyl and plastics on your vehicle that Armorall. Any truth to this/ If so, where can it be purchased?

Harold

Maybe you mean "303 Protectant". Do a search and you'll find that it almost universally lauded for providing a good sheen and good cleaning capabilities. I've never used it, but it is supposed to dry to a more "natural" appearance then the over-glossy that is typical of Armor-All and some others. The stuff is too new to really give an idea of how well it will extend the life of plastics and vinyl, though.

I use it exclusively on everything from my ST to my kayaks. It is awesome and you will not be disappointed at all.

As for where to get it, you can always go with the 'buy it online' option. Otherwise, it will most likely buy it at a local marine shop (boat supplies). It's great with boats too.....

I've used it with great results. I bought mine at a marine supply store(boats).

Gart G:)

Latest posts