Added new Chrome Mesh Grill ... new pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Beelien

Reaction score
Spring has sprung early here, so I've had a chance to work on some more projects on the Trac ... the latest is adding a new chrome mesh grill overlay from T-Rex. Once I get the summer wheels back on, I'll take a full round of pics and post to show off the roof rack delete and brake calliper covers as well. :banana:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

OK, nice whether continues ... put the summer wheels on, here are some pics of the whole truck ...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they m,ake one for the sides ??? I SOO need one for the bottom of the Adren grill... It looks yucky !!

Looking good !!

Todd Z

That looks way better than I was expecting when I clicked on the title. I generally don't like chrome, but that looks great!:supercool:

Grill is simular to mine. I had to make the lower myself. I have the mpg covers also.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Stinger,

Very nice! That's a bolt on overlay, right? I've been looking for a subdued (black / graphite) grille since my XLT has the dark trim, but I'm more interested in a replacement than an overlay personally.

Eddie,

-drool- Thanks for showing what my silver birch metallic '04 would look like with the complete chromed grille :D I've got the tow hooks on front, so I don't think I'll ever see a lower cover in my ST's future hehe. Very nice!

Eddie,

I love the wheels...They seem to fit the personality of the Sport Trac....Rugged, but not too flashy. :grin:

...Rich

Chris R,

Since I had to make the lower. You can make the cutouts for your tow hooks. I got the upper from grills4you.com. Cost about $160, I think. If you want I will look up the part# from my purchase.

I had to buy the lower as a blank. It came as 12" x 48". All you need is 6" x 38". Pulled the lower bumper cover screws and the fan housing. Slid it in from the rear. It is chromed SS. Good qaulity mesh.

Soooo, I have a left over 6" x 48" peice left over. 1/2 of what I bought, boxed and ready to ship. In excellent shape.

You can have it for 1/2 my cost + shipping. I paid $99.99 + shipping for the whole piece. Not wanting to make anything. Just get 1/2 my $$ back. So, $50 + shipping. If it ships for less than $5. I will pay it.

Let me know, if your intrested. Send me an email. Put lower grill in the subject line. In case it lands into my junk folder.

stinger,

I menat to tell you, looking good.:supercool:

Im sorry about the highjack to Chris R.

Thanks Rich,

I got them from member Dan Long, from florida. They are 18"s. He went to 20".

They were in excelent shape. He sold me the wheels and tires for less than 1/2 cost of a new package. The wheels are Enkei. well known brand. Rated for light trucks, not cars.

Tires were bfg long trail t/a. Only 2yrs old build date.

His dad is a trucker. Met me at a truck stop, 2 miles from my house.No shipping cost! Got to see them before the purchase. I got about 30k from the tires. Probably could have gotten 40k. Just wanted different tires.

Latest posts