addco sway bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't sell the Front sway bar,

But there is a place called www.neverenoughauto.com that sells the front bar. Ask for Brad when you call or email. Let him know I sent you....

As for the Rear bar. Mine and EE are almost identical. It is simply your choice on which one to buy....

Todd Z

Either will be an improvement.

Todd's bar is easier to install and doesn't have the collets that can wear through the brake lines.

I installed mine in the driveway without a jack.:D

I just installed it on my 05 this weekend... Check my post a couple days ago (Is this installed correctly?) to see how NOT to install it. Unfortunately mine came with no directions and I had a 50% chance of getting it wrong. Guess which 50% I got? :angry:

I bought it from neverenoughauto for $173 shipped. I'm happy with the tighter handling and ride, but haven't had it on the highway long enough to see if the boat ride is gone. This completes my suspension upgrade with new shocks, f&r sway bars and is worth every penny over stock....:D

Like Bruce, I did it without a jack (the front), but it would be a bit easier if it up was on ramps...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts