Acid Rain paint damage?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deleted deleted

Reaction score
Check out this Solara that was returned to our rental location in OKC:

[Broken External Image]:

According to the customer, he left it parked at his hotel, and found this damage the next morning. The cars on each side of him had damage as well. The trunk was the worst, but there was also damage from splashes of acid all over the car.

That looks more like someone splashed it with acid. I live in an industrial area with acid rain. I affects the paint the same all over. Not like that though...

sYep, ombody sprayed or squirted the car with paint-remover, acetone or some other caustic fluid.

...Rich

hehe Eddie, I was kidding about acid rain. Either the guy pissed somebody off royally, or he was the target of a random act of vandalism.

thats paint remover. There was a few incidents up here where some people tried to sue others in car accidents for unreasonable reasons. The thing is that on your accient report you get the other persons address. a few years back there was a stretch where people that happened to be suing others got there cars covered in paint remover.

They did a article in the paper but no one was ever charged as they could never prove that the person being sured was the person that did it.

I don't agree with it but talk about some ultimate revenge.

Pour the commercial stuff on the hood and trunk of a Saturn.....LOL.... Looks like swiss cheese in the morning.....

Todd Z

Latest posts