A New Trac is Born!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Beelien

Reaction score
Ordered a new 2010 Trac Limited 4x4 V8, with all the options including the bed extension, chip guard and remote start/alarm. Produced on September 14th, it was just delivered to the dealership today. I'll be picking it up on Saturday ... woo hoo, I'm excited:banana:, Just finished with my 05 Mustang GT in customizing, now the Trac. The plan so far is to get a wood grain interior kit, K&N C.A.I., custom tune, custom exhaust (Magnaflow? or try to get some dual tips going?) and some extra chrome. I'll be counting on everyone here to keep me informed with the latest toys I can add to it!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, Paul! She looks good! Love the Sangria Red color! I'm assuming you got a V6, since it doesn't have the "V8" badge on the front fender... Unless Ford stopped putting the V8 badge on non-Adrenalin ST's for 2010...

I've put that question to my sales rep too ...I did order it with the V8, unless 2 cylinders fell off on the delivery:D

Damn, that's the color I wanted (instead of silver...again). Unless things have changed, the only exhaust available for the V6 is from Gibson. I have one and like it.

CONGRATS !!!!

Todd Z

Congrats and welcome to the site.

hopefully you find a lot of great information here.

Here's a pic of my GT, unfortunately, it looks like I will have to sell it ... to many toys, and not enough time!:(

[Broken External Image]:

...unfortunately, it looks like I will have to sell it ... to many toys, and not enough time!

Yeah right. You know you're gonna get another Mustang in 2012 when Ford returns the 5.0 (or w/ new EcoBoost V6).

Nice ST. I like that Sangria Red.

Nice ST!

I went with the K&N CAI, tune and Magnaflow exhaust.

Nice bump in power.

I also went with a Zabtech Modified Throttle Body.

I had a DMH exhaust cutout on my truck as well. I LOVED that thing. I bought it used from a MYST member and it died about 2 months after I installed it. It was a ton of fun. Wide open exhaust at the touch of a button.

Latest posts