A few hundred miles with Duelers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Got new sneakers for the ST a couple of weeks ago. Went with Bridgestone Duelers.

After about 250 miles, I am getting comfortable with them. Surprisingly, they are a bit quieter than the Pirellis I had. The ride is different. I wish I could describe it accurately. Not better. Not worse. It may be that I haven't had a lot of tread on the truck in about a year, and it feels different for that reason. The real test will be when I have to pull a boat up a ramp or off the pavement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich,

I had the duelers on my Bronco II I liked them a lot, I don't think you will be disappointed at all..

Todd Z

P.S Good to see you around every now and then !.......

rich, i thought they were great, excellent in rain and snow , but pre-mature tire wear was a problem that i had. only got about 30-35k out of them.

tz. dont you have a set now ?

IT must be the water your drinking,

Rich has duelers, the Adren has Revos....

Todd Z

I don't like the duelers. They make riding in the back seat a nightmare. They are great for the driver though, responsive, stiff, and very good traction. I just don't like the over-all feel.

I just got Bridgestone Dueler H/T Alenzas, Monroe Reflex Shocks,

ceramic front brake pads, alignment, Bosch ICON windshield wipers . . .

just in time for snow here in Northern Kentucky.

The ride is great. No trouble at all with the snow on all the hills here.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got the Revo's and love them. I noticed a difference the last time I pulled our boat out of the water. There didn't seem to be as much slipping...but that also be because I'm getting better at hauling the Hubby's big yellow bi@#$ out of the water. ;)

I got the Bridgestone Dueler Alenza's last spring and I love them. Much better then the Michelins that came with the Trac.

Just got the Bridgestone Dueler A/T's put a year and a half ago. They are a very comfortable ride, not as well as the Michelin Cross Terrains that I had before, but seem more durable and better off road capabilities.

Latest posts