A family member left us yesterday.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for the loss of Bebe.

She was a beautiful kitty.

Our best friend, Spanky, turns 10 today and I've comtemplated what our lives will be like without her. I shudder to think about how it will affect my family, especially me.

[Broken External Image]:

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Heres a poor picture of my Sky (the golden) and his toy (the wifes cat). I love the picture RS, as it seems even my golden thinks he is a lap dog. Anything on the floor is his, and if I choose to sit there, he tries to sit in my lap. 8 years strong. Not sure how my son will take the loss, as we got both within a year (jr first, dog later). And they are litter mates all the way.

[Broken External Image]:

Sky's a beautiful friend.

my chocolate lab was 85 pounds, and just as you said, sitting on the floor was impossible without being squashed by him.

my son was only 3 so it was relatively easier...i can't imagine how your son reacts? :(

Guess I confused some folks. This picture is recent, both are still alive and kicking! Im just worried about when he will pass away, what my son will do. My wifes other cat is like 20, and I don't think has much longer. Thats going to be devistating to her.

I thank all of you for all your support. It is great to know this site and the members in it. Gerry Mac, thank you for your site you referred to, www.petloss.com it is greatly appreciated and much used. I thank you all again.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Latest posts