A bit random

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Bialas

Reaction score
Hello MYST.com members!

Ok maybe this is a bit random because obviously I posted a few below this, but I guess I wanted to reintroduce myself. My first post I believe was a little over a month ago about me complaining about my paint peeling and an electrical problem (and I can't seem to find that post anywhere for some reason). Whatever the case, I just wanted to formally say hey to everybody on this forum. I've stalked you guys for a couple years now (I know that sounds creepy, but I've been a member for a while, but have not posted until recently), but now I think it's time for me to give some input to the site. Also I've started a new job where I have very little to do, so I read the forum all day :) Maybe the workload will pick up, but until then I'll be here. I've utilized some of the projects to do the following mods to my 2005 White Adrenalin:

AVIC D-2 navigation

Zune Dock (I kind of made this one up, since there is no real product on the market for Zune, only iPod)

1/8" Jack for other people's portable music (Since nobody likes the stuff I listen to)

Aftermarket Tail Lights

Bug Deflector & Ventshades (ok they were installed by the dealer, but hey they're there!)

Anyway, I just graduated college but am going back for my masters, so I guess it will be a little longer until I can afford all those awesome performance mods that you guys do!

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is:

1. HELLO EVERYBODY! :D

2. If anybody has questions for me about my projects, don't hesitate to ask (sorry I don't have any visual step-by-steps)

3. Does anybody know what happened to my first post? :huh:

4. Thanks for being such an awesome site!

Thanks,

-Shawn

Shawn Bialas - a while ago maybe a month or 2 the server had an issue and i believe that some of the older posts got lost.... (i'm sure one of the site moderators willl answer ya though, they are good at that... also very resourceful and helpful too)

but WELCOME to the site.... I've been on here since 2001 (i think)....

rob

[Broken External Image]:

Welcome to the site again, I think. :D I just did a site search (Exact Match, Authors, 180 days) and you only show up 4 times, but your profile shows 6 posts total. So, you must have lost a couple when the site crashed. Do you plan on raising or lowering your ST?

A big welcome to another Shaun (even if your name is spelled incorrectly ;) ). Hopefully you can get some pictures posted soon so we can see that trac of yours. You are lucky to own a trac so young, my friend. I've been out of school for 3 years now and had to by a sh!tty old 2.3L 4cyl ranger to get to work. I picked up my trac last year and have not been able to keep my hands off of it since...again, welcome.

Rodger,

I've got a 4x4 so I guess that would mean that I would want to lift it, but I like the idea of a fast sporty truck, so I guess lowering it would help that scenario. However, I don't think that I really plan to do either...well at least not in the immediate future.

Shaun,

I'm not too certain that I'm the one with the incorrect spelling, but I think we could agree that spelling our name as Sean is entirely wrong :lol:

Both of you,

THANKS FOR THE WELCOMING! :)

-Shawn

Welcome to the site,

Todd Z

P.S Yeah, I am sure the posts were lost during that server incident...

Welcome Shawn!

Glad to have you added to the madness that is Tracaholics.

And I'm glad you stepped up from the Ranger 4 cylinder. ;)

Agreed!

I've been able to accept the 'w' shau/wns for quite some time, but have never gotten comfortable with the irish way "sean"