911- URGENT- need power distribution box info

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Tomczak

Reaction score
Ok, the Trac went crazy and PATS wont deactivate. We took the truck to Ford and they THINK that power distribution box is water contaminated. Well they want 600 to remove it, clean it, and dry it out and see if that fixes the problem. Screw that. I went down and had it towed back to my house, but Ford removed EVERY fuse and relay and now I can't find my owners manual. Can someone please take a picture of their power distribution box so that I can reference it to my and replace the fuses and relays. My Trac is a 2002 Pioneer 4X4

Hopefully, this link will work. This is the .pdf of the latest version of the owner's manual for a 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you get your truck back on the road I'd go back to the dealer and have them either give you the money for all those parts they took or replace every one. That's easily atleast $100 if not more. I'll go out and take some pics and send them to you. If you give me your phone number I can text the pics to you easier.

Correct link

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp

Latest posts