6 disc indash for sale.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i replaced my tape unit with a indash 6 cd player (also reads mp3) but i still havent been able to figure out how to connect a subwoofer to it.

Mike C. it will replace it .if you pull the old unit out and look in the dash you should have two plus on it,but have a third plug laying loose that goes to the subwoofer.you might not have the cable for the sub.that runs to the panel behind the seat.(got mine from junkyard $10.00)

Might be interested if:

- Can swap out with the CD/Tape Unit in an '03 w/o additional harness or wiring (just a reconnection of plugs)

- Confirm the unit will play MP3 discs

- Advise where the subwoofer goes and how to install it. Will it work w/o the woofer?

TRUELIGHT:direct swap.mp 3s, that i'm not sure.subwoofer goes behind the rear seat on drivers side. will work w/o sub.

i have played discs on it that i recorded off my computer.

I might be interested in it next month. rule of thumb i got to buy everyone else their gift before I buy mine lol. what brand is this? how big is the sub and does it come with the box.

Any idea what shipping to 83646 might run me? Also, is this something that is easily user-installed or would I be looking at the need for a skilled audio installer?

Also - do I lose the option to play cassettes when I install this? (I'm old-school and still have a sizeable cassette collection).

Any links to photos of a unit like this? It's a Pioneer, but what model # ?

I'm still considering this... Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Truelight:shipping would bo no more than$15.00-direct plug and play-no cassette-no photos-check ebay for 6 disc indash units,and factory subwoofers.

beach trac: shipping for sub alone.$10.00

Latest posts