$4000 CASH BACK///0 % ON 2008'S!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schroeder 2

Reaction score
Fellow ST owners, till the end of the month, Ford just increased their incentives. I've been watiing to get a new 2008, and I should be picking it up Mon/Tues...found a dark cherry limited 4wd, charcoal int, 4.6 v8,roof,leather,sync,chrome pkg.. everything except nav. I guess I will be trading in my 05 ST xlt premium with 37xxx miles, unless someone on here is looking for one, I will make you a deal if interested. This will be my 3rd ST, bought an 01 brand new, traded in on the 05, now the 08...I love the v-8.. I was waiting to get the Adrenalin, but with the extra rebates going on, I thought now's the time... I loved both my 01 and 05, the 08 had to grow on me when it first came out in 07, but after driving one...the power and ride is incredible compared to the old style...still....I will miss the old one. Just wanted to make everyone aware of the deals in case you're looking...Also, I will be listing some stuff off my 05 if I trade it, I'll have a factory tonneau, cargo mat, maybe Adrenalin headrests....I'll post them soon.

Anyone know if this cashback is available in Canada?

Whatever ST's that are out there seem to be the V8's. Why?

where are you getting this info? I don't see anything on Ford's website or my local dealer that says $4000. anything further?

Anyone know if this cashback is available in Canada?

Whatever ST's that are out there seem to be the V8's. Why?

Len - build and price one on Ford.ca, it will show you the rebates, right now they are giving a delivery credit that is it.

Go to www.fordvehicles.com and build one, then it shows your final price either with rebates or special financing....0% for 60mos or 4000 rebate...my Ford dealer has it in writing as well.

The 08 Limited 4x4 priced out at 35,720, I got an x-plan price thru ford which brought it down to $32,210...after tax,title...etc and take off the $4000 rebate, out the door price is around $29k.

Local offer in Birmingham shows $2000 cash back off 08; also shows the $4000 + $400 - does this constitute $6400 total off or just the $4400 from the factory?

I saw the $4000 rebate + additional 4400 at a knoxville tn area dealer over the weekend, but dont remember where on the website (www.lcford.com) lance cunninghame in Knoxville tn

The Ford Site shows $3500 PLUS teh additional financing of 1.9% for 72mo!!!

Thats here in Tampa, FL