3" Lowering Block Kit For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camber shims for proper alignment, and you may need to cut down or replace the stock bump stops. Stock type shocks work fine, I've had no issues with my X-spec setup from Explorer Express that I installed 6 years ago.

Yup, just these blocks and a torsion twist. That's it, now are you interested in my kit or his... because I don't really appreciate the "thread hi-jacking", but I do appreciate him sharing some helpful info.

Yeah, I don't know if I am. I wanted to know what else I would need to do in order to lower it, but I'm not sure I want to spend money on an 03

my sport trac seems to ride fine, however i also added load adjusting shocks in the rear and sensatracs in the front...

stiffer ride, and better handling with the lower center of gravity... get the shims tho or u will make my mistake and mess up your tires!

Sorry I forgot all about this! I moved and am now situated, just happened to check out the site for the first time in a month.

It rode nice, I backed-out the torsion bolts and cut the bump-stops shorter. I have changed the shocks though. Again, sorry for the late reply!

Latest posts