1. Welcome to the new home for MySportTrac.com!

Please click here to find all the info about the move to the new site!

To access your account you will need to reset your password here

2nd gen parts available

Thread in 'Swap and Sell Listing' started by Danielle, May 27, 2019.

1. Danielle

Danielle Member 2nd Gen Owner 2 Wheel Drive 4 Wheel Drive V6 Engine V8 Engine

I have 2 tonneau covers and bed extender available from my 2nd gen st. 1 tonneau in great condition with lock and keys and all hardware, 2nd tonneau used for parts in ok condition. Also have strikers and hardware. Bed extender available as well. I'm located about 15 minutes from Philadelphia. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Zee

Zee Member 2nd Gen Owner 4 Wheel Drive V8 Engine

Hi Danielle: I could use some of what you have (Phoenixville PA; work in Phila). What are you looking for?

Thank you!

Z

3. Danielle

Hey z, what exactly do you need?

4. Zee

Hi Danielle

(Sorry to hear your truck was totaled). Here's my problem: I have no keys for my hard tonneau cover, and so have to open the tailgate (which doesn't have a lock that works either), then operate the tonneau using the cables front and back. So...I am not sure if I can get all that re-keyed. I am just going down that road.

I might therefore be looking at your tonneau cover, but in the very short term, until I have figured the lock situation out, I do need the rubber seal that goes across the center hinge in the tonneau. There's no way to get this, as it is a discontinued part, and right now the tonneau leaks water through that hinge!

Would you happen to have one of those in your scavenged tonneau cover?

Best

Z

5. Danielle

For what your going to pay for new locks and key and the rubber seal I would give you everything I have. I'm not looking to get back what I paid, just something, and to make sure it gets to a sport trac owner. If you want to sell the rest you are more than welcome. Would you take everything for 150? New locks and key 79 and not sure what rubber seal is but I'm giving you 2. Let me know.

6. Zee

Hi Danielle

That would be great: very good of you. Where are you located?

Best
    Zee

7. Zee

PS: you should definitely sell the bed extender..I just paid way too much for one from a scrap yard in MN!!

Love the ST.. just the issue with spares that goes with having an older car!

Zee

8. gavin T

gavin T Member 2nd Gen Owner 4 Wheel Drive V8 Engine

im looking for a front bumper. rear bumper extension. and inner fender extension driver side. 40 minutes outside of philly