22" Shelby rims w/ tires nearly brand new - $1400

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
22" Shelby Torq Thrust

38 offset

275/45/22 Goodyear Fortera tires

I had these wheels and tires installed for about 500 miles. I think they look fantastic. In fact, they are exactly the wheels that I have always wanted for my STA. But once I had them on the truck I felt that some of the details on the Trac were lost in all the black. I took them off before taking the truck into the dealer for warranty work and I have no problem putting them back on if I cant sell them!

There is a few small scuff marks on the wheels from the monkeys at Big-O tires. Nothing visible from more than a few inches away. Otherwise brand spanking new. All waxed and shiny.

I'm in Sacramento. I will be driving to San Diego this coming weekend (30 August) so I will deliver anywhere along the way free of charge. Otherwise, I'll deliver within a reasonable distance for half the cost of gas on the trip. I'll ship them as well, and I tried to price them with the cost of shipping in mind.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

OH MAN!! I think you are making a big mistake selling these. You're truck looks as good as anything on the road. Keep them on that truck!!

Yeah, I have to agree. You should keep those rims on. I love the sleek look of the STA. And your STA definitely has it! And DUDE, dude, dudemar! With those rims and that body color, I'll have to say that Your STA is the best looking Trac I've ever seen!

Keep them on!

And yes, I'm very jealous.

Those rims are sweet. But I don't think I'd put them on anything but a white or black trac. I had black Cobra R's on my 94 Tbird and they looked sweet. I've seen black rims like that on red, blue, green, etc Birds and they all looked bad.

Perfect rims for a studly truck. Too bad they'd look awful on my green 03 trac with the unpainted grey molding!!!

No way I would sell them, unless you really, really need the money. I sold a set of 18" chrome Saleens I had on my 94 Bird and I kick myself every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliments guys. I agree, they look great. I just wanted to get a feeler out there and see if I could go a different direction on the wheels. I have them listed on eBay right now as well. If they dont sell by next week, I'll be putting them back on the Trac along with the drop springs from Dingo....

Ok, back on ebay for one more shot. I have it listed with the buy it now or best offer option..... Hint for MYST.com guys - The auction is set to approve offers of $1299 or more.

Edit: for some reason pics arent showing on ebay right now. I'll get it fixed when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator: