21.9 gallons @ $3.78 = $82.80

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
330.4 miles @ 15mpg. What am I doing wrong here? Does it cost that much more to live here in Jersey? And yes, I like the sound of the intake and exhaust, so my right foot(the only one I have left) gets a little heavy! Was just wondering about fuel costs elsewhere....Bob

Wow I was just thinking the same thing here in Kentucky today as the fuel gauge rolled over to 82.00 at 21.9 something or another...Figures :toilet:

21.9 American gallons * 3.785 = 82.89 litres

$82.80/82.89 litres = 99.89 cents per litre

Good price for gas

Current Alberta price is about $1.15 per litre

$1.15*3.785 = $4.35 per American gallon

and we ship oil to the US

We r $4.09 for regular and $4.59 for super.....

Sucks

Todd Z

Waco, TX

Avg. $3.47 Regular, Lowest prices are about $3.39

Avg $3.69 Premium, Lowest prices are about $3.55

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
But if you can't take advantage of the higher octane, E85 is throwing money away. We all already know about how it is unsustainable & unobtainable as well.

I got gas today in MD for a "civilized" $3.49/gal. :cry:

Been between $3.59 and $3.65 here in Pittsburgh for most of the summer. I saw a low as $3.29 in Virginia a few weeks ago when I drove to Florida.

Filled up last night. 17 gallons at $3.549. Filled up the Bronco a week ago, 27 gallons @ $3.399. OUCH! Needless to say, he's NOT my daily driver.

The price of gas went up an average of .40/gallon last week in three days. Gotta love holiday gas prices.

This is Northwest AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Join COSTCO.

50 bucks a year, you get two membership cards. Fuel is normally 15 cents a gallon less and pretty often more.

If you NEVER go into the store, the price is still well worth it..

I'm not a costco member, but I have a membership to another local wholesaler club with a gas station (BJ's) and I rarely use it for gas.

The pumps have a price limit at mine, are less than 10 cents cheaper as the other gas stations successfully rammed a price floor law through the local government, and even when those problems weren't there, the place is still so crowded that it looks like a flashback to the days of gas rationing. The place also has really short hours. My 2 local costco's have similar problems, but they're also inconveniently located for me.

Wholesale clubs just for gas aren't worthwhile in my area, hopefully yours are better.

Latest posts