2015 Ranger?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
I found this photo online. Not sure if it is just an artist's concept of an updated grille on the global Ranger or an actual Ford photo/render. I realize there is less than a snowball's chance in hell that Ford will ever sell this truck here but if they could be convinced to do so would you buy this truck?

[Broken External Image]:

I dont know why ford calls it a global ranger. 2 yrs ago ford said, will not be sold in the USA.

I would have to see it in person. Before making a descision...Some have said, it is almost the size of the f-150.

I already have a ST and plan to keep it a very long time, so no. My next truck will be an F250.

Eddie, so is the gen 2 Sport Trac and this truck is closer to that than an F-150. If you compare the longest Ranger to the shortest F-150 I suppose they are close. Apples to Oranges.

mike, you could also say those headlights look like the new Mustang's and I do like those.

Hugh, my ST just passed 90k and I wish Ford made. no make that sold, a more direct replacement in the US. I have had full size Ford trucks in the past including an F-250. I learned that I don't need anything that big. That's why I have an ST. My next truck could well be the next Colorado or Canyon if Ford doesn't pull their heads out of their butts.

Latest posts