2010 STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Reeves

Reaction score
Went up to Richmond today to check out a 2010 red STA w/10K miles.

A tad rough for $33995....dull paint, paint chipped, not prepped at all (they have had it for 3 mos).

Anyway, My main concerns were it had 4 20" Perrilli low profile tires mounted and the spare was 18" Michelin.

Tire decal on door frame was half unglued and looked bogus. Dealer said that is OEM setup & all STA's came that way.

Interior was strange also.....seats, door panels, dash etc were dark charcoal and headliner

was camel tan.....is this OEM? I thought Tracs were either one or the other....not a combination.

Sure would like to have got it, but I had to pass on this one. Besides not feeling comfortable, we couldn't agree on a price.

Carfax was positive but that might be iffy too. I'll keep looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 10 STA also has the 18" for a spare. I found that out when I ruined one of the pirellis. I ordered mine with the black leather, and my headliner is tan as well.

Rod

You can run different size rims as long as the overall tire diameter is the same, thats what matters, not the rim size so much.

I think they all came with a tan headliner from 2007-up, no matter what color the interior might be.

As for the condition of the vehicle, it sounds like a demo that was abused by a salesman.

I would buy the one in the swap and sell... much better deal....

Todd Z

Just checked- my '08 Red STA has a light grey headliner. I would pay $29K for that 2010 were I looking to replace- but I only have 19K on the best damn truck I have owned.

Thanks for all the replies.....

lasik.....That is exactlly what I offered...but they wouldn't accept....

wanted $32K...So I jumped into my flawless '07 Limited and motored on

back to Norfolk.

P.S. They (Crossroads Ford) called while I was out today...maybe I'll get

lucky!

:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think their asking price is fair. I'd have to see the condition of the paint though.

If they turned down $32,000 for that...they are just stupid. I bet they own it for $22,000-$25,000.

Carey, I'm sure they have much more than that in it. Would you have took that for it if you were the one that traded it in?

good deals are out there just keep looking. I picked up a 2010 Blue STA v8 AWD yesterday for $27k otd. it was a whole day ordeal, but worth it in the end!

With 7000 miles on my truck, pre-supercharger...wholesale...it was worth about $27,000.

Trade value was higher but ACV (actual cash value) isn't the same thing.

Latest posts