2010 Order Guide

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Limited, it looks like everything that was previously available as an option or package is now standard with Limited trim:

1. Chrome roof rails, step bars, chrome-clad wheels

2. DEATC

3. Heated leather seats

4. 6-disc Premium System

5. Sync

6. Adjustable Pedals

7. Reverse Sensing System

8. Power Moonroof

With all of this stuff standard on a LTD, it could just tempt me to consider trading next year...

"The 2009MY Sport Trac builds upon the successful launch of the redesigned 2008 model. The 2009 Sport Trac provides a 2-

series structure: XLT & Limited. All trim levels are avail. in both 4x2 & 4x4 configurations w/the 4.0 liter V6 engine & 5-speed

automatic transmission or the 4.6 liter V8 engine & 6-speed automatic transmission. The Limited is also available with the

Adrenalin Package featuring the 4.6 liter V7 engine & 6 speed automatic transmission in an AWD configuration."

LOL...V7...some new top secret engine? Amazing that they didn't catch such a simple typo, and at the start of the document.

Didn't notice that, but, I guess that could be another typo...first one was regarding the brand new 4.6 V7 engine