2008 sway bar question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see that the 08 has a smaller rear sway bar then the subsequent years. Is it worth the effort and expense to upgrade it? If so, is there an after market one available like it was for the Gen1s, or is the 09/10 bar from Ford the only way to go?

Thanks.

Steve

Ford only.....

As for worth.... My 2010 handles awesome, so i think it may be worth it...

I believe Sondra bought Doug's bar, ( which was mine) Don't know if it was installed..

Todd Z

Ok thanks. I have no complaints about this trucks handling so far. Seems pretty stable. Maybe a tad bit of rollover upon turn entry but then the weight transfers it takes a good "set" through the corners it seems. I'll put it on my "to do later" list. Doesn't look like to difficult of a job.

I'll have to go test drive a 2010 I guess to see the difference...though maybe not on second thought...that could be dangerous.

Steve

Steve,

Come down for the Day and a BBQ..... I would let you drive the Adren !!

Todd Z

Where is "down" Todd? Sounds like fun. I was under the impression you are in CT, so it would be "up" I think, since I'm in Florida. And even then, not even some good BBQ will get me any further north than I am right now!

Thanks.

Steve

Steve,

Your profile says NY ??????

Todd Z

Latest posts