"2008 Adrenalin"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Stamps

Reaction score
What's your thoughts on an 08 Adrenalin with all the "bells and whistles",l with 44,000 miles for $29,000. Would you consider those high miles and would you consider that a reasonable price? Bob

I bought my 2010 adrenalin awd v8 everything but navigation in march of 2011 with 26000 miles on it for less than that. Yes i got a hell of a buy and the truck is flawless. That included shipping the truck from minnesota to my driveway in new hampshire. I would have to pass on that one my friend.

Someone really needed to unload that 2010 STA because if you paid under $29,000 for that....that is a steal. I'd say you got that way below market value.

I wouldn't be telling people that they are over paying on other Adrenalins though. It's unlikely that people will find a deal like you got on a daily basis. So just because you're deal was rediculious doesn't make all other deals overpriced.

That being said, I just did a quick search online and I've found that most 08 STAs are less than that price. Some are in the teens.

My 2008, that I traded, sold on a dealer lot for $27,900. It was an AWD v8 with the bed cover. No sunroof or nav. It had 17,000 miles on it. This was over a year and 6 months ago.

Didnt say they were over paying, just saying there are better deals out there man. If its what you want and you are willing to pay that, then buy it!!

The Adrenalin I'm looking at has nav, AWD, V8, moonroof. The problem is that I can get a brand new 2011 Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab 4x4 for almost the same price (obviously, not as trimmed and sharp!), but I have my 02 ST that I bought new, selling it to my son, and I want to get another ST in the 08-09 range. It needs to be silver, AWD, moonroof, V8, Limited, low miles. By the way, what would you consider high mileage for an 08/09. My 02 ST has 85,000 and my 09 Jeep Wrangler has 18,500.

they say average is 12000 miles a year, but mileage isnt as big of deal in my opinion as it used to be, do you know the history of this truck. Any maintenence records. Car fax? Do your home work if you like it buy it. It seems to me you are not high mileage driver so you could even out the average yearly miles in a couple years. And hell you are buying it to drive, so enjoy it if you make the move.

I would say the price is decent. I bought my 08 Adrenalin in April 2010 for $30,000 CDN ($30,700 USD). Fully Loaded with NAV. 41,000km (25,476 Miles). There arent a lot of late model used Adrenalins on the market.

Miles are too high and so is the price- I bought my 2WD, everything but nav, Flowmaster exhaust, with 5k miles for $26.5 - that was 18 mo. ago. Truck was flawless. It was on Ebay- I threw down a bid 2 days before auction ended, thought It wouldn't reach the reserve. The "you won" email surprised the heck out of me. Keep looking....

Latest posts