2007 Side steps

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocco z

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was off roading alittle and i mus have clipped somthing on my drivers side because my side step is kinda messed up. where is the best place to look for a cheap deal on a replacement?

honestly the dealer or junk yard only.... unless you want an aftermarket set...

Check our site sponsors for an OEM or aftermarket replacement..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could swap the running boards for those from the 08 Adrenalin :cool:

[Broken External Image]:

Caymen, I concur. Rugged trucks only. No trucks that try to be "gangsta" and either can't or shouldn't be taken off the beaten path.

Those longer body pieces make the truck unable to clear curbs even :( If you're afraid of getting her dirty, then she's not a truck imo.

About the beer goggles, I don't know. Normally I take my glasses off at the mall and whatnot, because the ladies look better through the rose colored haze of myopia, but even with my glasses off, that truck just isn't doing it for me.

if that truck were a woman, i'd be on my knees proposing....

While I won't go quite that far, I will say that if I had know it was coming out I would have waited. :cool:

Not everyones requirements are to have a hard core offroad truck and I don't think Ford is targeting that audience with this model.

I like those wheels.

That really is a good looking truck to me -- everyone has their own opinion, I am sure. I like the sporty look. I like the HD F-150's from a few years back also though.

Maybe an '08 IS in my future.

gp

The Adrenalin isn't a good compromise for me either. It is not available in 4wd, only AWD which means no 2-speed transfer case. But I do like the design of the running boards much better than those that came on my 07 Limited. I don't think there would be huge difference in ground clearance either if you were to swap one running board for the other. Let's face it, no matter which model of Sport Trac you prefer, it will never even come close to the capabilities of a Wrangler. Different market. When I get the urge to play off-road I don't even consider the ST. That's what this is for.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts