2007 Door Code Location, Where?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon W9

Reaction score
I am trying to find the location of the door code on the '07 I just bought.

There is no card in the manual, like my '02.

The manual says "Marked on the computer module."

I looked in the pass. side kick panel at what looks like a computer module, but there isn't anything there indicating the code.

Apparently I can get it from the dealer, but I think it would be faster just finding the location.

I see online the for the '07+ Explorers it is in the right panel behind the middle row window.

I looked at the pass. side area, behind the rear door, but didn't see anything back there.

I would greatly appreciate some help.

Thanks!

edit.... I'd just call the dealership, they should have given you one of those cards for the standared ford code or at least the numbers to write it down!

common sense dealerships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would assume the card was taken out of the manual by the previous owners, for "safety"

I can take it to the dealership, I was just hoping to do it myself, with-out going in.

I will see if they can do it when I go in to pick up my mats.

:) it's a standared combo though and they have extras...

and Congrats on your new ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an 07, and could not find the code on the door. Then I discovered it under the hood on the computer facing our on left side of engine compartment. It's in Large bold letters should be easy to see.

Thanks Oldtimer, I will give it a look after work!

It is hard to tell what the numbers are, with-out knowing your code before hand.

Oldtimer,

That is the code for the door? That sounds like the catchcode for the ECU if using an XCal.

The code he is looking for is for the key pad on the door.

Tom