2007 Dash Kit Black Marble

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
I bought this dash kit on ebay for $165.00 and the shipping was free to me. I have decided to drive my ST through this upcoming winter, and then get something a little more fuel efficient next spring, therefore I do not feel the need to install this dash kit. I only opened the box and checked for all of the pieces, and it is all there. If anybody would like to buy this, I will sell it for $150, plus shipping (shrug). Either way, if you are interested let me know and we can work something out.

P.S. Probably have other items off my ST for sale as time goes on.

Diagram and color chart help, but if you could send me just one or two pictures of a big piece or two that would be great. also if you could tell me briefly how these pieces go on, (do they replace what's there, do they go on over with 3m) that would be great.

Thanks.

I could not get a picture last night, my power went out and I had no lights...lol. I can tell you that they are the type with the 3M backing and I believe that it lays over what is there. The kit actually has many more pieces of accents then there is currently in the ST, so there are a lot of pieces. I will def. get pics tonight if my power comes back on while I am at work, and I will send them to your email:)